Town Talk Polish Co. Ltd Promotion on Facebook
TERMS AND CONDITIONS, USE OF DATA AND PROMOTION RULES
“Promoter” = Town Talk Polish Co. Ltd, Slater Lane, Bolton, BL1 2TQ
- The Promotion is run by Town Talk Polish Co. Ltd and has no connection to Facebook.
- The Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on12th April and 23.59 GMT on 1st December 2016. During the Promotion Period there will be 8 draws (1 May 2016, 1 June 2016, 1 July 2016, 1 August 2016, 1 September 2016, 1 October 2016, 1 November 2016 and 1 December 2016), each closing at 23.59 on the last day of the previous month.
- No purchase is necessary but Internet access and a valid email address is required.
- To Enter: The entrant must complete his or her details (first name, surname and email address) on the form to be entered into each subsequent prize draw during the Promotion Period.
- One entry per person per month; multiple entries will be discounted.
- Prizes: 1 winner per month will win 1x Town Talk Polish apron and 1 x Town Talk product of the winner's choosing, excluding the Town Talk Sonic Cleaner.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of prizes from the date of winner acceptance.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into the next prize draw to be drawn at random by a member of Town Talk Polish Co. Ltd or it’s marketing agency.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via the email address provided upon entry within 7 days of each draw and will be required to respond to confirm postal address, eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries that do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using any means in order to increase that entrant's entries into the promotion or disrupt the competition in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant's entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter will use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for marketing purposes. By entering the competition the entrant is agreeing to his or her email address being added to the Town Talk Polish Co. Ltd database and to receiving email newsletters detailing products that the Promoter feels may be of interest to the entrant; the entrant may unsubscribe from this list at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking the 'unsubscribe' linmk on any e-newsletter received.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence or generally for intent as well as for gross negligence.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- Winners may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the promotion.
- Winners' names and counties will be available by emailing mrtowntalk@towntalkpolish,com for a period of 2 months after the Promotion Period closing date.
- By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.